Real-World Penetration Testing
xScope offers zero-day exploitability tests, deep assessments, and quick scans that are fully customizable to meet customers’ unique technical requirements. xScope’s target range can accommodate hardware, software, firmware, document data, and even an entire vehicle.
Specialized for the Automotive Industry
- Identifies electronic control unit (ECU) and in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) hardware and software vulnerabilities
- Checks the integrity of over-the-air (OTA) security updates for possible compromise
- Identifies possible attacks on communication protocols
Equipped With the Latest Threat Intelligence
- Uses a known vulnerability exploitation test to check for known CVEs
- Performs an exploitability test using known tools and techniques to find any missed vulnerabilities
- Conducts a zero-day exploitability test to locate vulnerabilities
Built for Compliance Fulfillment
- Complies with UN R155 and ISO/SAE 21434
- Follows both the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) and the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Provides expert recommendations for migration or fixes
Global Leader in Vulnerability Reporting
Trend Micro’s Zero Day Initiative (ZDI) was responsible for 64% of all zero-day vulnerabilities reported globally in 2021.* VicOne, as a subsidiary of Trend Micro, builds on this leadership position, which has been unrivaled since 2007.
* Source: Omdia, “Quantifying the Public Vulnerability Market,” May 2022
xScope helps automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers quickly achieve ISO/SAE 21434 and UN R155 compliance and increase operational efficiency.
Continuous Threat Intelligence
xScope is bolstered by the full support of 10,000+ ZDI researchers and the backing of Interpol, the FBI, and other international law enforcement agencies — enabling you to get the protection you need faster.
Know More From Our Resources
Gain Insights Into Automotive Cybersecurity
- Read MoreBlog
Hitachi Astemo, Trend Micro, and VicOne Expand Collaboration on Security Solutions for Connected Cars, Targeting 2025 CommercializationJanuary 24, 2023Hitachi Astemo, Trend Micro, and VicOne have expanded their collaboration to secure connected cars, aiming to commercialize solutions by 2025.
- Read MoreBlog
Panasonic Automotive Systems, Trend Micro, and VicOne Demonstrate Virtualization Security Solution for Next-Generation Vehicle Cockpit SystemsJanuary 23, 2023Together, Panasonic, Trend Micro, and VicOne have developed and demonstrated a virtualization security solution geared to thwart cyberattacks on ne...
- Read MoreBlogJanuary 20, 2023VicOne showcased its smart cockpit cybersecurity solution at CES, one of the world’s most influential tech events.
- Read MoreBlogJanuary 18, 2023In 2022, the automotive industry faced security challenges in its supply chain and saw signs of more complex attacks on the horizon. In 2023 and be...